I’m back home! Hello! How did your last week go?
I will definitely write a lot about my holiday in London but right now I’m not sure where to start so I just want to give some information.
- I spent 8 nights and 9 days in this huge, amazing and beautiful city.
- I visited some very famous places and some not so famous but still great places.
- London and Oxford are very beautiful.
- I went to more bookshops than I ever thought I would in 9 days and bought 13 books.
- I read 5 books which is so much for me and I’m really proud of that.
- I found flying for the first time pretty cool and seeing the world from above is incredibly beautiful.
- I had so much fun and I enjoyed myself more than I thought I would.
- I made some great experiences, learnd stuff, saw stuff.
- I think I’m now really friends with two of the girls I went on this trip with and this makes me really happy.
I definitely want to talk about the incredibly books I bought and about what I did each day but first I have to sort all my photos. Which is a lot of work *sigh*
I bought so much merchandise and so much stuff I really like and always wanted.
See you soon ❤